Single & Double-Wall Black Pipe - 7 in. Heatfab Saf-T Pipe 22GA. Black Pipe
5 Year Limited Warranty
Saf-T Pipe Black Pipe
Saf-T Pipe is a heavy duty stove pipe system. Designed for use with residential or commercial wood and coal burning units, it is intended for interior use as a connector pipe.
Saf-T Pipe is fabricated from 22 gauge cold rolled steel, making it one of the thickest and most durable stove pipes available on the market. It is also one of the safest and most reliable. Featuring 100% Laser or Advanced Resistance-welded seams, Saf-T Pipe holds together in the event of overheating. The welded seams also assure the pipe's roundness, making installation a breeze.
• 22 gauge cold rolled steel
• 60% thicker than most discount brands
• Full range of parts and sizes to provide everything you need
• Top quality silicone based
black low-luster high temperature paint for a great appearance
• Beaded for furnace cement application
• 45° and 90° elbows are available
• Slip connectors for irregular lengths allow for 4" to 16" adjustment
• All pipe and fittings are individually wrapped and packaged for protection
• Pipe sections are supplied with screws and female ends are pre-drilled
7'' diameter slip connector allows for 2'' to 16'' of length. This piece slides into a standard piece of Heatfab black connector pipe, providing a sliding joint without cutting the black pipe to complete the connection.
This Flue Stop is used to cover unused flue openings that are not in use.
It is a black pebble coat finish. The adjustable spring tab on the back allows it to be adjusted to fit 4" to 8" flue openings.