Heatfab Saf-T Liner SS Reline Systems & Components - 6'' Heatfab 24 GA Saf-T Liner SS Relining System
Saf-T Liner is designed to be so easy to install, one professional on the job can do it alone - and have time to do another installation the same day. Saf-T Liner is smooth inside witth obstruction-free joints designed to minimize creosote accumulation. And these smooth walls maker it very easy to clean.
• Saf-T Liner is continuous-seam welded using the most advanced resistance welding available
• Constructed from 24 gauge 304L nonmagnetic stainless steel
• Full range of parts and sizes to provide everything you need
• Inverted bead design produces a secure end-joint connection
• 30°, 45° and 90° elbows are available to match any installation need
• Slip connectors for irregular lengths allow for 4" to 16" adjustment
• Each section comes pre-drilled with stainless rivets
• UL listed and rated for up to 2100° F
NOTE: For all relining installations, compliance with local codes must be confirmed.
6'' diameter slip connector allows for 2'' to 16'' of length. This piece slides into a standard piece of Heatfab Saf-T pipe, providing a sliding joint without cutting the SS liner to complete the connection.