JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Click here for instructions on enabling javascript in your browser.

Quickly and effectively eliminates unpleasant odors common to stoves, fireplaces, and chimneys. Simply place this 1.5 oz. bottle with adjustable wick (DO NOT IGNITE) in your stove or fireplace when not in use and the deodorant will absorb troublesome odors chemically for 2-3 months. We recommend this reliable product over the many others available.


An effective way to eliminate odors that are especially common during the non-heating season. The bottle may be placed in the fireplace or wood stove to combat the undesirable odors that sometimes are present when the fireplace or stove is not in use. The bottle normally will last 2-3 months. The strength of the deodorant can be adjusted by moving the wick higher or lower from the bottle.


NOTE: This product should not be used when there is a fire in the fireplace or stove. It must be removed prior to starting a fire.

Previous  Product 7 of 15    Next 

Customers who bought this product also purchased